How to play Bet on Poker on Goldrush.co.za - powered by CreedRoomz!
With so many of our entertainment sources becoming more modern and digital, it is no surprise that table games traditionally played in a land-based casino are increasingly shifting to the online world. One of the most popular table games, poker, is moving away from the real-life of cigars, chips, and well-dressed dealers, and is being played by more and more people online.
Betting on Poker opens up a world of possibilities, as you can now play for high stakes and win a big payday, all in the comfort of your own home and at the click of a button. If you’re still unfamiliar with it and how it differs from classic poker, here’s some of the info you need to know about this famous game:
For starters, it is important to note that Bet on Poker on Goldrush.co.za is based on fiixed odds betting. This means that unlike a traditional live poker game, you are not betting against players or a dealer. but rather wagering on fixed-odds betting outcomes. As you continue in the game, odds change based on how each hand performs.
Now to the action:
- A standard deck of 52 cards is shuffled by the dealer, afterwhich the dealer hands out 12 cards to 6 player positions (2 cards for each position).
- You may know place wagers on your drawn cards - either on all 6 hands or combinations. You have a minute to wager.
- Once the wagering stage is over, the dealer draws 3 cards, where you can once again bet to odds adapting according to the new cards.
- Now a 4th card will be drawn, followed by the final betting interval - this is your last chance to bet in the current round.
- The River card is now drawn, which effectively ends the game round. The winning hand lights up and the dealer proceeds to shuffle the deck for the next game
With 2 main categories of betting on Poker (Hands and Combinations), your chances of winning are increased! Here is how it works:
- If you are betting on Hands, you simply select one or more of the 6 player hands to bet on. Odds for each hand depends on the type of cards dealt initially. These odds change as more cards are dealt. A lock symbol means there is no chance of winning and betting is exempt.
- If you are betting on Combiinations, you will bet on the possibility of certain poker hands that appear. Odds depend on cards dealt. Again, a ock symbol means there is no chance of winning and betting is exempt.
- Here are the combinations you can bet on:
- High Card, One Pair, Two Pairs, Three of a Kind, Straight, Flush, Full House, Four of a Kind, Straight Flush, Royal Flush.
Key Tip: Bet Early!
Play Bet on Poker Poker on Goldrush.co.za - powered by CreedRoomz!
At Goldrush, you can enjoy Bet on Poker and more Poker titles like Poker Russian and Paigow Poker - all powered by CreedRoomz! Play Now
Crafted in style with assistance from our affiliate partner, Free Tips, accessed at: https://www.freetips.com