Spin the wheel and it could spin in your favour for some easy cash! Find out more about how to play the dynamic table game, Express Roulette.
What is Roulette?
- Roulette is a table game played by spinning a small ball around a wheel with thirty-seven numbered pockets (from zero to 36).
- Around the wheel, pockets alternate between red and black colours with the number 1 being red, number 2 being black, and so on.
- The object of the game is to accurately predict where this spinning ball will land inside the turning wheel.
- By predicting the right number, you earn a payoff on your bet (wager).
- The size of the payoff depends on the nature of the bet placed.
- The zero pocket is coloured green to signify its distinction.
- Bets are placed on a table, or layout, that displays all the standard betting positions.
In Express Roulette, there are two auto roulettes that work simultaneously. This version of roulette has two modes: Express Roulett and Double Chance .
How to play
- Select your desired chip value (from 12 different chip values) from the Chip Tray and click over the betting area on the table. The selected chip is then raised.
- Your total bets amount will be indicated in the current Bets area.
- The Rebet, Double, Undo, and Clear buttons are available for you during the betting time. The buttons work like so:
- Rebet lets you place the same bet as the previous betting round.
- Rebet then becomes the Double button and allows you to double your bet.
- Undo removes bets one by one in the reverse order that they were placed.
- The Clear button clears all the placed bets from the playing table (only during the betting time).
- Outside bets are also available: Columns, Dozens, and Chances
- All bets are made by placing gaming chips on the appropriate areas of the roulette layout.
- Wagers are made during the betting time until the message "No more bets" appears on the screen.
- The bets received after this time become void (not valid) and stakes are returned to the player.
- Each player is responsible for the correct positioning of their wager, or wagers on the roulette layout.
- Minimum and maximum wagers permitted are shown in the Table Limits Window located on the right of the screen.
- A bet may be rejected by the system prior to the small ball (or pill) being spun if it's not placed timely, or if the bet does not meet the minimum or maximum limit requirements.
- The Autoplay button opens a window where you can activate the automatic betting mode.
- You can play automatically with Autoplay Mode ̶ simply choose the number of rounds, and click on the Play button.
- To cancel the AutoPlay Mode, click on the Stop button.
How it works:
- Bets are placed according to the numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel, rather than the roulette table.
- If a player (for example) makes a straight-up bet on the number 11, then the balls on both wheels must land on that number.
- If the balls land on different numbers on the wheels, the player loses.
- If the player makes a split bet on 1 and 4 numbers, then both balls must land on 1 or 4, 4 or 1, 1 and 1, 4 and 4, in order for the player to win.
Double Chance Mode
In the Double Chance mode, the winning payouts change as players can make a split bet on two numbers. For example, if you place a bet on 1 and 4 numbers (split bet), and one of the balls lands on 1, the other one on 4, or both balls land on 4 or 1, then you win!
Depending on whether the balls land on the same number on one or both wheels, the payouts change.
Roulette is one of the oldest and most entertaining casino games, with Express Roulette providing a suitable online twist to this table games classic. Try it today at www.goldrush.co.za and win your fortune!